Romero Roofing and Exteriors, Inc.
The Best Siding Contractor in Soddy-Daisy, TN
Get the Benefits of Vinyl
When you’re ready to install or replace the siding on your home, we always recommend vinyl. This material offers a large number of colors and styles to choose from. We use James Hardie and L.P. Smart siding the most, because they’re quality products that work for the needs of almost every customer. To get started, call Romero Roofing and Exteriors, Inc. today for an estimate!
Choose Us to Be Your Siding Contractor in Soddy-Daisy, TN
There are a lot of contractors that work with siding and, while we know we’re the best, we like to help our customers make an informed decision. When you’re doing your research for a siding contractor in Soddy-Daisy, TN, keep these things in mind:
- How many positive reviews do they have for their services? They should have at least 50.
- Do the reviews specifically mention their siding? If not, they might not do what you need.
We encourage our customers to check our online reviews to see all of the positive things that satisfied clients have said. From our siding services to the many other ones we offer, including roof replacement and remodeling, you can trust our experience. We’ve worked with many types of siding that you might be interested in. While we recommend vinyl, here are the most common options for siding:
- Vinyl Siding: This is the perfect choice when you’re looking for something cost-effective. Vinyl siding offers numerous aesthetic options, too, including colors, styles, and textures. It doesn’t need much to maintain and doesn’t need to be painted. The only real negative about vinyl is that it can crack if it’s cold outside and your siding is impacted.
- Metal Siding: The two main materials for metal siding are aluminum and steel. Metal actually has most of the positives offered by vinyl siding and it’s extremely durable. While it probably won’t crack anytime soon, metal can dent. Metal came about as an alternative to wood siding. If it’s right for your siding needs and budget, our experts might suggest metal.
- Wood Siding: Wood needs the most upkeep, but it’s a more traditional material than the rest. We don’t usually recommend wood unless you’re going for a certain aesthetic.
- Fiber Cement Siding: If you want something to compare it to, fiber cement is most like wood siding. It’s better for the environment than most options and it’s more durable than any other on this list. However, you’ll pay more for it to protect your home.
Experienced Siding Contractor in Soddy-Daisy, TN
There are many factors that can affect how long your siding installation will take. The size of your home, for example, can take longer for multiple floors, because there’s more surface area. Our siding installations usually take around 1-2 weeks, though. Our team of trained experts will be careful with your property, but our work area counts as a construction site. With that in mind, here are some tips before we get there:
- Bring in plants or shrubs, or move them onto the porch for protection
- Park your vehicle in the garage or by the curb
- Remove anything breakable from your yard
When you hire Romero Roofing and Exteriors, Inc. as your siding contractor in Soddy-Daisy, TN, you can feel confident. We’ve worked with all kinds of materials for siding, including vinyl, wood, and metal. We’ll recommend the best material for your needs to keep your home safe. If this is your first time with siding installation, here’s what you can expect:
- The new materials will be delivered to your house along with a dumpster. That’s one reason that we need the driveway clear.
- Our technicians will take off any previous siding and put on a house wrap.
- We’ll install j-channels, corners, and a unique starter piece.
- Then comes the siding installation.
- As an optional extra step, we’ll add fascia and soffit.
Before we leave, our experts will do one final quality check of our siding work. We’ll make sure that you’re satisfied with our siding results and that it meets our expectations. Give us a call today and schedule your estimate!
Romero Roofing & Exteriors, Inc.
Romero Roofing was wonderful to work with. They came out promptly after we called for a quote, and once we pulled the trigger, they finished the job in a day. Quick, efficient, and awesome work. John is great – he communicated with me throughout the process to make sure I was always in the loop. Can’t recommend them enough!
Call Us or Click Below to Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!