Romero Roofing and Exteriors, Inc.
Metal Roofing in Soddy-Daisy, TN You Can Trust
Metal is an affordable and environmentally-friendly option for your roof installation or replacement. It’s a versatile and low-maintenance material that many home and business owners think is more expensive than it is. You’ll spend more for the initial installation, but metal roofing can save you a lot over time.
You’ll get a lot of durability and versatility out of your metal roofing. You could get 75 years out of your metal, which is a long time to worry less about maintenance. When you finally need a roof replacement, your metal roofing is recyclable. On top of that, aluminum and steel are naturally reflective to lower energy costs and reduce the need for your air conditioner.
Combined with the right insulation, metal roofing can save you on your electric bills and increase your curb appeal. If you want to enjoy the benefits of metal roofing, give Romero Roofing and Exteriors, Inc. a call today!
We Do Metal Roofing in Soddy-Daisy, TN
When you decide to get metal roofing in Soddy-Daisy, TN, the number of options can be overwhelming. We’ll help you choose from the wide span, which includes:
- Regular, high seam, or curved tee-panel
- Victorian or Classic shingle
- Batten seam
- Rustic shake
- Bermuda panels
- Fish scale
- Curved flat seam
- Spanish tile
- M-, R-, and V-panels
- Flush seam
That’s a lot to choose between, but you can trust our experts to recommend the best option for your needs and budget. We’ve worked with top manufacturers and all sorts of materials, so we know what works. Different metal roofing has a specific look, durability, or texture that you might love, so we’ll help you find the right one for you.
Corrugated panels offer a popular longevity, but you might want something like a simulated shingle for the aesthetic. We encourage our customers to look us up online on sites like Google to see all of the positive reviews for our metal roofing services. You’ll read from satisfied clients that love our results. When you want metal roofing, give us a call today for an estimate!
Benefits of Metal Roofing in Soddy-Daisy, TN
There are some important factors that you should keep in mind when thinking about metal roofing in Soddy-Daisy, TN:
- Higher installation costs. Roof replacement is already a big investment, but metal can be harder to work with and cost more. However, the materials of your metal roof can last for over 70 years. That’s a lot of durability that you’ll get from your investment. It’s critical to choose the right contractor for proper installation, though, which is where our professionals come in.
- Long-term maintenance. While your metal roof is a low-maintenance material, there are still things to be one. You should let us replace your roof coating periodically to get the maximum life out of your metal. Roof coatings on metal can prevent elemental damage and corrosion. They’ll also keep your roof looking as good as new.
- Cleaning made easy. Metal roofing doesn’t need much to stay clean, just a hose and soap. You should never use abrasives on your metal roof. If something isn’t coming off, a pressure washer will usually prove effective.
If you’re worried about your budget, you can schedule an initial appointment with our experts with zero obligation. We’ll provide you options to give you protection from one of the most durable materials for your roof. Whether you’re a home or business owner, we’ll give you a fair estimate and suggest what you can expect for long-term solutions to metal roofing.
That means scheduling out maintenance plans by our trained technicians. We don’t want you to be surprised by anything, and we want to make sure you get the most out of your investment. When you’re ready to consider metal roofing, call our experts today for your no-obligation consultation!
Romero Roofing & Exteriors, Inc.
Romero Roofing was wonderful to work with. They came out promptly after we called for a quote, and once we pulled the trigger, they finished the job in a day. Quick, efficient, and awesome work. John is great – he communicated with me throughout the process to make sure I was always in the loop. Can’t recommend them enough!
Call Us or Click Below to Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!